Christmas Tag {2018}



Hello There, Friend 

I thought it would be fun to do a Christmas Tag. So... in this post you will find a collection of twelve questions I thought would be good together!

Are you ready? Here we go...


Christmas Tag 2018

Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
In our house we open one present on Christmas Eve, and then the rest on Christmas morning. 

Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
The past many years we've been using a fake Christmas tree. I am however dying to get a real tree again. Possibly next year! 

You have been granted one Christmas wish... what will it be?
Honestly? I wish my other half could be with us for Christmas. Long distance relationships are hard, y'all. *Sigh*

Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
We used to 'track Santa' on Norad when my son was little. Now we put it on just for fun. Watching a Christmas movie and getting cozy in some comfy PJ's usually happens too. We also open one present on Christmas Eve.

What sits on top of your tree?
We have a beautiful Angel.

Have you ever had a White Christmas?
Yes! White Christmas' are my absolute Fave!

Can you name all of Santa's Reindeer?
I thought I could until I started to type. lol I tried to use Donner in Dancers position and then was confused who I was missing. haha

Have you been naughty or nice this year? Be honest!
Um, nice! Of course! 

Which do you enjoy more? Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
Personally I love Christmas Eve more than Christmas Day. The building anticipation and excitement for the arrival of Christmas Day is the best! It's the most magical for me.

What do you eat for Christmas Dinner?
Usually I cook a Turkey with Homemade stuffing, veg, rolls, and a yummy desert of some sort.

Do you have an Advent Calendar each year?
Yes! It's tradition in our house to have one. Usually we get a Lindt Chocolate calendar. Yum!

Do you send out Christmas Cards?
Typically, no. But... I'd really like to change that. There is something special about sending and receiving cards in the good ole' fashion snail mail.  


 "The best way to spread Christmas cheer... is singing loud for all to hear!"
-Elf


Well... that's all from me! Now it's your turn... "Tag... you're it!"

Below you will find a blank list of the questions for you to copy, paste, and share! Be sure to leave a link in the comments below so I can come read yours as well.         


Christmas Tag Questions

Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? 
Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
You have been granted one Christmas wish…what will it be?
Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
What sits on top of your tree?

Have you ever had a White Christmas?
Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? 

Have you been naughty or nice this year? Be honest!
Which do you enjoy more? Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? 
What do you eat for Christmas dinner?
Do you have an Advent Calendar each year?
Do you send out Christmas cards?


As Always.

Much Love, 


Comments

  1. Wow! I can relate to you on some of those. Hopefully I'll post mine up in early December.
    Thanks for the post
    Loren // plaidandsugar.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's wonderful! I very much look forward to reading your post.

      Delete
    2. Hi Kat. I used your tag in my most recent post. Thanks for the inspiration!
      https://plaidandsugar.blogspot.com/2018/12/christmas-tag-2018.html

      Delete
    3. Thanks for sharing, Loren! Read your post... it was great! :)

      Delete
  2. Hey Kat! I used your tag in my new blog post! You can check it out here!
    https://www.mommyaboveall.com/christmas-tag-questions-2018/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Morgan!
      You've just made my day! Your post was great! Thanks for sharing!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts