Home For The Holidays {Tree Tour 2018}



Hello There, Friend.

Our Family Christmas tree is one of my Favorite decor pieces during the holidays. The lights give off a cozy glow in the evenings, which we all know by now... I'm all about the "cozy." And the ornaments... ohhhh, the ornaments!

I was blessed to have had the opportunity to have my own tree, in my own lil' apartment/house when I was pretty dang young. So... I've been collecting tree ornaments for many years now. Though, I think I just aged myself immensely saying that. Eek!

Each year I've been trying to add one ornament to my collection that has some meaning or significance to something that's happened during that particular year. For example; this year I am waiting on a custom-made ornament that will represent our Family vacation to Ontario. I honestly can't wait to pick it up! Then, in addition to my "Ornament of the year"... I always end up adding random ornaments I find along the way, just because.... I love them! haha

Hello, my name is Katherine... and I have a Tree Ornament addiction! 

You'll notice that our decor isn't extravagant, or over the top. That's just not who we are. Things are kept relatively simple around here. I actually have a lot of ornaments on our tree that I've collected from craft fairs over the years. I love supporting the local crafters if I can. This year, for instance, I have the above-mentioned custom ornament ready for pick up from a local crafter, and I also picked up two ornaments from the sweetest couple at a Craft show. Now... when I look at those two particular ornaments, I will not only love the ornaments I chose, but I will also think of the sweet couple who made them and shared a chat with us that day.

Though I'd love to show you every ornament I own in this post, we'd be here forever! So... I thought I would share some of my faves with you from the photos I've snapped thus far this season. If you're interested in checking out a little Tree Tour video clip, however, be sure to stop by my Instagram and check out the Christmas Highlights in my stories section!

Are you ready? Because here we go!

Our 2018 Family Christmas Tree





















Well, beautiful people. That's our tree for 2018! I'd love to see yours as well. If you have a blog post or photo of your tree you'd love to share with me... please be sure to leave me a link in the comments below.


As Always.

Much Love, 





Comments

Popular Posts