Top 5 July Favorites




Hello There, Friend.

Can you believe it's already August? Time seems to be going by so quickly this Summer.

To kick off August I thought it would be fun to share with you the Top 5 things I've been loving/using during the month of July. I'm actually thinking that I'm going to make this into a regular thing. I think at the beginning of each month I will share with you my Top 5 Favorites from the previous month.

I must admit. As I write this I'm singing the song "My Favorite Things" from The Sound of Music in my head. I just love that song... and The Sound of Music! 

♫ When the dog bites. When the bee stings. When I'm feeling sad. I simply remember my favorite things. And then I don't feel... so bad. ♫

Come on. Admit it. You're now singing the song too. And if you're not and have no idea what I'm talking about. Go ahead and give it a listen. You're welcome! 😉

Now... let's move onto my July Favorites, shall we?

I have to admit I had a bit of a hard time coming up with my top faves for July. Almost like a test I didn't study for. lol But now that I know it's going to be a regular thing for me I'll definitely be more prepared to share in the future. Or at least I hope I will be. 🤦

Top 5 July Favorites








  International Delight French Vanilla Coffee Creamer 
 
I've rediscovered my absolute love of this creamer this month. The vanilla flavor to me is just so delicious! I can't seem to go a morning without my French Vanilla lately. No idea why I had stopped using it, but I do believe it's back to stay!





 16" Pedestal Fan
Honestly. With the heat waves we've been having so far this Summer... this baby has been my best friend. I purchased mine at the beginning of the Summer at Giant Tiger for $20. When I looked I couldn't see them listed online anymore. You can buy an almost identical fan at Walmart and Canadian Tire as well though. I've actually purchased a $20 one from Canadian Tire for my son and it works just as well. Great value!



Google Duo Video Calling APP

 This month I decided to give the Google Duo video calling APP a try. I'm currently in a long distance relationship, so using video calling apps is sort of a lifeline. The Google Duo APP is available for Android and IOS. Google Duo keeps things super simple and easy to use making it a great APP for users of all ages and abilities.  Thus far it's been our new go-to video calling APP. 







Battery Operated Lantern

I picked this little lantern up on a trip to our local Dollarama. I wasn't sure at the time if I'd like it or not... but I ended up loving it! It operates with the use of 3x AAA batteries and is honestly such a cozy little light source. And for $4... a great value too!









McDonalds McCafe, Smoothies. 
Oh.My.Goodness! I am so addicted to these this Summer. My favorite thus far has been the Strawberry, Mango, Pineapple. Honestly... so delicious! Yum! You absolutely need to try them.


So, there you have my personal Top 5 Favorites for July. I'd love to hear about yours as well. Leave a comment down below letting me know what some of your July Favorites have been. 😊


As always,

Much Love, 


Disclaimer: I may have linked different websites for you to check out my favourite things. But, I am currently in no way affiliated with them and did not receive any sort of compensation for this post.

Comments

Popular Posts