Netflix Favorites ~ My Current Top 5



Hello There, Friend.

How many of you beautiful people are Netflix fans? I sure am!

For the longest time I didn't jump on the Netflix ban wagon. I didn't think there was any real need for an added monthly subscription in our home. But once I finally did make the decision to join and give it a try... I've admittedly been hooked ever since.

I find that I can always find something to watch on there. Whether it's some of my old favorites, or new and exciting content; including Netflix Originals that can only be found on Netflix. I always seem to find something that interests me. I actually tend to find myself watching something on the daily!

Seriously. Netflix should just add me to their Stream Team... I really think I could rock that! lol

In this post I thought I would share my current Top 5 Favorites that I've been watching. I'm an avid re-watcher of shows and movies. So... some of my current faves are oldies that I've already seen many times and am just enjoying re-watching.

Current Top 5 Netflix Favorites

1.) Orange is The New Black - Season 6 
Season 6 just dropped on Netflix not long ago. This was a show I never really gave much attention to when it first came out. Then a friend got me hooked on it and I binge watched every season to catch up! lol Not long ago I finished the newest Season and am now awaiting the next.

2.) Sex and The City: The Movie
I've seen this movie so many times before. But currently it's one of my go-to re-watches on Netflix. I will most likely enjoy this movie no matter how many times I've seen it.

3.) Friends
Friends, to me, is just one of those feel good shows that you never tire of watching. And I mean... who doesn't love a good throw back to the 90's?!?

4.) Amazing Interiors
This show really caught my attention. There is only one season on Netflix thus far, but I'm hoping they add more. Each episode gives you a glimpse into some pretty amazing one of a kind interiors. I loved it! 

5.) Ali Wong: Hard Knock Wife
 I honestly wasn't sure that I'd like this when I first started to watch it. But it turns out... Ali Wong pretty dang hilarious! lol This Netflix original definitely kept me laughing... and I'm sure it'd keep you chuckling too!


So, there you have it. My current Top 5 Favorites on Netflix. I'd love to hear what you've been watching and what's on your favorites list. Leave me a comment below letting me know! 😊

As Always,

Much Love,

Comments

Popular Posts