Autumn Q & A



Hello There, Friend.

I've seen many Fall tag posts online, which I loved reading! So... I thought it might be fun to do one as well. Below I've taken ten of my favorite questions and composed my own little Q&A list. Hope you enjoy!

Autumn Q & A

1. What is one thing that you look forward to every single Fall?
 I love and look forward to the leaves changing colors each year. It's so beautiful!

2. Do you decorate your home for Fall?
Absolutely! I adore bringing touches of Fall into our home.

3. Which do you prefer: Thanksgiving or Halloween?
I've actually only become a little  more fond of Halloween in the past few years. So... I have to say that Thanksgiving is my personal favorite still.

4. What is your favorite Fall drink?
Hmm. I think I'm going to have to choose Hot Apple Cider! So much deliciousness.

5. Do you prefer Apple Pie or Pumpkin Pie?
Oh goodness. This one I just cannot choose between. I love both so much! Yum!!

6. What is your favorite Fall scent?
I think I have to choose anything that's got a Cinnamon/Clove scent to it. I just love it! 

7. Which is your favorite Fall month? October or November?
October! The changing of the leave colors, pumpkins, apple picking, Thanksgiving, Halloween.... it's just the month that Autumn seems to be most alive and I absolutely love it! 

8. Do you enjoy carving Pumpkins?
I haven't carved a Pumpkin in quite some time actually. I can't say that I hate it though... I just never really do it now that I don't have little kids in our home. Maybe this year will be the year to change that.

9. What movie is your favorite to watch during Autumn?
Hmm. Casper is a pretty cute Halloween movie that I like to watch during the Fall season.

10. A Fall walk in the woods or a walk in a mall?
A walk in the woods! Getting outside, enjoying some crisp Fall air... it's good for the soul.


After reading through my Q & A I'd love for others to join in on the Fall Q & A fun! If you decide to do this fun little Fall Q&A... please... share a link to your post with me so that I can come over to your blog and read yours as well.

AUTUMN Q & A

1. What is one thing that you look forward to every single Fall?
2. Do you decorate your home for Fall?
3. Which do you prefer: Thanksgiving or Halloween?
4. What is your favorite Fall drink?
5. Do you prefer Apple Pie or Pumpkin Pie?
6. What is your favorite Fall scent?
7. Which is your favorite Fall month? October or November?
8. Do you enjoy carving Pumpkins?
9. What movie is your favorite to watch & gives you all the 'Fall Feels'?
10. A Fall walk in the woods or a walk in a mall?

As Always

Much Love,

Comments

Popular Posts