Netflix: What I've Been Watching!


Hello There, Friend.

It's been a little while since I've been able to focus my brain enough to put words on paper.

The struggle is real!

I thought though that I'd share with you what I've been watching on Netflix lately. I've been on a bit of a Scary show/movie kick recently. You know, with Halloween coming up and all. None of the shows/movies I'll list below have given me a good scare as intended, but there are definitely some really good watches here. In addition, I'm throwing in a couple shows not on the scare scale, but that had just caught my interest... so I, of course, had to check 'em out.

Are you ready...? Here we go!

Netflix: What I've Been Watching

The Haunting of Hill House

Excerpt: 2018 TV-MA 1 Season
Flashing between past and present, a fractured family confronts haunting memories of their old home and the terrifying events that drove them from it.

The Exorcist

Excerpt: 2017 TV-14 2 Seasons
Two priests put their lives on the line as they fight to free a possessed girl from a vicious demon that threatens to destroy her family.

Boo 2! A Madea Halloween

Excerpt: 2017 PG-13 1h 41m
When teenage Tiffany heads to a frat party at a lake, her great-aunt Madea must tag along and protect her from all sorts of horrifying characters.

Halloween 

Excerpt: After being committed for 17 years, Michael Myers, now a grown man and still very dangerous, escapes from the mental institution and immediately returns to Haddonfield to find his baby sister, Laurie.

Haunted

Excerpt: 2018 TV-MA 1 Season
Real people sit down with friends and family to share terrifying true stories from their past, re-created through chilling re-enactments.

Winchester 

Excerpt: 2018 PG-13 1h 39m
The heiress to a vast firearms fortune constructs a mansion with a maze-like interior to ward off the spirits of those killed by her family's product.

Making a Murderer 

Excerpt: 2018 TV-14 2 Parts
Filmed over 13 years, this real-life thriller follows the unprecedented story of two men accused of a grisly crime they may not have committed.

Car Masters: Rust to Riches

Excerpt: 2018 TV-PG 1 Season
The colorful crew at Gotham Garage overhauls an eclectic collection of cars and trucks, trading up to a showstopper they can sell for big bucks.


While I've enjoyed all the shows/movies I've mentioned. I think my personal favorite from the choices I've listed is definitely The Haunting of Hill house. The show was soooo good! It 100% kept my interest and had me wanting more. I'd definitely recommend checking it out if you haven't yet!

I'd love to hear from you. Have you watched any of the above shows/movies? Do you have a Favorite? Let me know in the comments below!

As Always,

Much Love,

Comments

  1. I've never watched any of these but I wanna see Winchester. Is it any good??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Personally, I enjoyed it. I liked that it wasn't always predictable, and kept me interested. I find some horror themed shows/movies way too predictable which turns me off.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts