5 Meaningful Thanksgiving Traditions



Hello There, Friend.

Thanksgiving is a wonderful Holiday. A time for Family, Friends, and Thankfulness.

I spend a fair amount of time on Google and Pinterest looking for new, meaningful traditions to incorporate into our Holidays. Today I thought I would share Five of my Favorite Thanksgiving activities that could quickly become much loved Thanksgiving Traditions.

5 Meaningful Thanksgivings Traditions To Start With Your Family and Friends

Note: Even if it's just two of you... that doesn't mean the holiday needs to be any less special. Take the time to create lasting memories with your loved one!

1. FRIENDSGIVING

As of lately I've been binge watching 'Friends' on Netflix. So naturally, when I came across the idea of Friendsgiving with a 'Friends' theme incorporated... I was instantly drawn to the idea. I think it sounds super fun and hopefully one day 'Friends-Giving' will be part of our own personal Thanksgiving traditions. If you choose to have a Friendsgiving event of your own Life as the Coats has some lovely invitation inspiration over on her blog. You should definitely pop by to check them out.

2. AFTER DINNER WALK

I think it's such a great idea to gather your Friends & Family together after a nice Thanksgiving meal to enjoy a peaceful Autumn stroll. Quality time with those you love, crisp Fall air... what's not to love?

3. THANKFUL TREE

I saw this Thankful Tree post and thought it was a lovely idea. Invite your Family & Friends to write a quick note of what they are Thankful for on a leaf to be hung upon your Thankful tree. Later you can spend a little time reflecting upon everyone's notes, seeing what everyone is Thankful for in their life.

4. "GOBBLE" YOUR NEIGHBOURS

I stumbled upon the idea of "Gobbling" your neighbours and thought it sounded like so much fun! What a great way to spread some Thanksgiving cheer throughout your neighborhood, while getting everyone involved in a Thanksgiving themed Act of Kindness.

5. THANKSGIVING MOVIE

What better way to end a great day than to sit down and enjoy a Thanksgiving movie with your Family? Though it's a cartoon, and I know not everyone is a cartoon fan... A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving is always a classic choice in my opinion.


There you have it. Five of my Favorite Thanksgiving Tradition ideas. If you are in need of more inspiration, there are ton's of fun ideas over on The Dating Divas Website. It's honestly one of my favorite collections of ideas. I'm sure you'll love it too!

What are some of your Favorite Thanksgiving Traditions? I'd love to hear! Be sure to share in the comments below.

As Always

Much Love,


Comments

Popular Posts