Autumn Bucket List {2019}


Hello There, Friend.



I'm so excited!, Y'all. It's OCTOBER! 

Yay! 

October is without a doubt one of my absolute favourite months of the entire year. The leaves change their colours reminding us how beautiful change actually can be. The air is crisp. There's so much fun to be had; Apples, Pumpkins, Hayrides... you know... 'Fall Stuff." I'm just in LOVE with the Season and this month!

'I'm SO glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.'
-L. M. Montgomery 

We are already into Autumn by about a week now. This means that our Family has already started checking things off this year's "Fall Bucket List." However, I still thought I would pop on here and share with you what made our list for 2019.

Each season, as you probably know by now, I like to sit and come up with a list of things that I'd like to do during that Season. A way to make sure I don't let the season slide by without enjoying some of the fun things it has to offer. I enjoy making seasonal memories with my little Fam Jam... and this is a fun way to help make sure that happens!

Normally, I will search online to find a cute bucket list template that I can print, then fill in with our list of seasonal fun. Such as the one I used last year from The Polka Dot Posie's website. But, this year I have decided to just keep an updated list on my phone/computer via Microsofts "To-do" APP. An app I've been lovingggg by the way! As well as a written list in my handy dandy notebook. Also, something I've been loving! Fun Lil' tidbit about me... I have a bit of a notebook/stationary addition. lol, Don't judge! 

Microsoft 'To-Do' App Screenshot


Autumn Bucket List - 2019

  1. Attend a Fall Festival
  2. Bake a Fall Treat
  3. Celebrate Halloween
  4. Celebrate Thanksgiving
  5. Coffee Shop Date W/Fall Treats
  6. Corn Maze
  7. Decorate For Autumn
  8. Enjoy a Candy Apple
  9. Enjoy Homemade Soups/Stews: Chili, Chicken Noodle, Beef Stew
  10. Enjoy Hot Apple Cider
  11. Farm Visits: Pumpkins, Apples, Wagon Rides
  12. Fresh Fall Flowers
  13. Get Outside and Enjoy The Crisp Fall Air
  14. Mahone Bay Scarecrow Festival
  15. Take a 'Fall Foliage' Drive
  16. Valley Pumpkin People Festival
  17. Visit Farmer's Markets #SupportLocal
  18. Warm Fall Scents in our home


There you have it. Our 2019 Autumn Bucket List. If you're interested... you can check out our 2018 Autumn Bucket List here. I love looking back on the bucket lists I've created and the memories that have been made because of them.

If you want to stay up to date with what we've been up to... the best way to do so is by popping on over to my Instagram account. You'll find me there most... posting tidbits of our adventures and day-to-day life on my feed and in my Insta stories. I'd love to connect with y'all there... so be sure to stop by to 'like' & 'follow' along.

If you've created an Autumn Bucket List, I'd love to know what you've added to yours for 2019. Be sure to leave me a comment letting me know.

As Always.
Much Love,





Comments

Popular Posts