Autumn Bucket List 2018



Hello There, Friend.

Autumn is without a doubt my favorite season. I just absolutely love everything about it. The only thing I wish I could change... is how long it lasts. I always find that Autumn passes us by far too quickly. Do you feel the same?

As mentioned in my previous Summer Bucket List post, each season I try to make a Bucket List of items that I think would be fun to do during the season that I am in. The idea behind the Seasonal bucket list is for it to give you something to look forward to each season. It motivates you to get out there and enjoy what the Season has to offer, making sure that you don't waste away your days without enjoying some seasonal fun. Most importantly, it encourages making lasting memories with your loved ones.

There is no written rule that says you HAVE to complete all of the things you place on your list. So please... don't feel bad if you don't manage to get to everything you originally wanted to. It's OK. The bucket list is just a fun visual guide to help you make the most of the Season your in, and to help you with making lasting memories with those you love the most.

When I sit down to create my bucket list, I tend to spend a little time on Google and Pinterest to see if I can find free printable templates that I'd like to use. This year I lucked out and found a couple of pretty great ones that I just adore!

First, I found a Fall Favorites printable that I thought was just perfect over at Clean and Scentsibles website. Sometimes I print these type of printables and frame them as part of my Seasonal Decor, but this year I printed one to place on my bulletin board next to our Autumn Bucket list.

Then, the most important printable; The Bucket list template. The one that I chose to go with this year I found over at The Polka Dot Posie's website. It was perfect for my bucket list needs! If you take a few moments to look there are honestly tons of fun free printables online for you to take advantage of.


Once I printed out my templates of choice (As seen above) I started to draft up a list of things I'd like to do this Fall. Below is a list of the activities I've come up with to place on our 2018 Autumn Bucket List.

AUTUMN BUCKET LIST 2018
Celebrate Thanksgiving
Each year I like to take time to make a nice meal to enjoy with family. I also like to take a few moments to reflect on all the things I am thankful for in my life. Then... we spend time just relaxing, enjoying time together.

Celebrate Halloween
My son is now in his late teens, so there is no Trick-or-Treating in our house anymore. However, I like to make sure to have some special Halloween night treats on hand for us to enjoy. I decorate our home with small touches of  Halloween Decor, and sometimes sit to watch a fun Halloween movie, or two... while enjoying our special treats.

Celebrate Remembrance Day
I think it's important to take a little time on Remembrance Day to honor those who have fought for us, and have lost their lives in battle. Be that a silent moment on your own, or time spent attending a local Remembrance Day Ceremony. It's important to take time of Remembrance. Lest we forget.

Decorate for Autumn
Autumn is one of my Favorite seasons to decorate for. I just love filling our home with touches of Fall decor. It gives me much happiness bringing a little Fall to life in our home.

Visit a Farm/Pumpkin Patch
One of our Go-to Pumpkin Patches over the years has been Howard Dill's Pumpkin Farm in Windsor, NS. This year I'm not sure if we will return to our traditional spot, or go in search of some place new to explore. But either way... it's always a fun outing for our Family.

Enjoy Hot Apple Cider
Apple Cider is one of my Favorite seasonal drinks. Noggins Farm makes one of the most delicious Ciders... and I can't wait to get my hands on some this year! If you have the chance... you should definitely try some as well!

Fresh Seasonal Flowers For Our Home
I absolutely love having fresh flowers in our home. Fall Mums is one of my absolute Faves during the Autumn season, followed by Sunflowers.

Farmer's Markets ~ #SupportLocal
It's always fun to go check out what your local Farmer's Market has to offer. When possible, it's always a good thing to help support your local farmers, and makers!

Go on a Nature Walk
Fall is a beautiful time to get outside and enjoy some Fresh air. The leaves changing colors always offers the most beautiful views, whilst taking in some cool, crisp, Autumn air.

Make &/Or Buy Delicious Candy Apples
Candy apples are just delicious... need I say more?

Thrift Shop Treasure Hunting
This Fall I want to check out some local Thrift shops to see what kind of 'treasures' I may find. There are a few places that I've never been to and have heard good things about. So... I figure... why not take some time to check them out?

Attend a Fall Harvest Festival
Fall fairs & Festivals are always a great time. I look forward to seeing which ones will be happening this year.

Coffee Shop 'Date' to Enjoy Seasonal Treats
This Fall I look forward to Coffee Shop dates with Friends & Family. There are some Pumpkin Spice delights out there with my name on them! 😉

Take a 'Fall Foliage' Drive
Road trips are always fun for our Family. But... there is just something magical about the drive when the leaves have changed colors and the Fall foliage is at it's peak beauty.


There you have it. Some of our plans for this Fall season. I still have a few blank spots on my list that need some fun ideas added. I'd love to hear from you. What is something that you can't wait to do during the Autumn Season? Leave a comment below to let me know... maybe it'll make my list this year too!

As Always,

Much Love, 







Comments

Popular Posts