Summer Bucket List {2019}



Hello There, Friend.

It's that time of year again, folks. Summer!

Unfortunately, Summer... is still my least favourite season. I do not like the bugs it brings, nor do I like the humidity & heat!  However, I do like to try and make the best of each season we're blessed with. To help with that I like to sit at the beginning of the Season to come up with a Bucket List of things I'd like myself and family to do. During the Summer it's a bit harder to accomplish for me personally... tearing myself away from fans & air conditioning is hard, y'all. But, a list is a good way to help make sure I don't waste away all of the sunny Summer days soaking up the AC. (lol)

A couple weeks back, I am happy to report, my other half finally moved "home" to me after us spending almost two years in a long distance relationship. So, as you can imagine, it's exciting for this to be our first full Summer together! It should be fun getting out to explore and show him more of our beautiful province.

Each year I like to do a quick search of google for fun bucket list templates to use. This year I came across a cute one from Thirty Handmade Days. It's free to download a copy and offers 24 blank spaces to put in all your fun ideas for the Summer. Or, if you'd like, there is also a filled in version you can download as well. Personally, I like to come up with personalized ideas, so the blank version is perfect for us. While searching I also found a really cute 'Hello Summer' free printable to go with our bucket list. You can find that over at Happiness is Homemade.

So, without further ado. Below is a list of things I've come up with for our Bucket List this year. I very much look forward to our Family completing our bucket list, and making some wonderful Summer Memories together.

Image: Pexels.com

SUMMER BUCKET LIST 2019
  1. Farmers Market Visits - #Support Local
  2. Ice Cream Dates
  3. Bonfire Nights - Roast S'mores
  4. BBQ's (Picnics)
  5. Buskers Festival @ Halifax Waterfront
  6. Celebrate Canada Day @ Bedford Days - #Fireworks #MusicalEntertainment
  7. Cineplex Movie Date
  8. Beach Visits - #TreasureHunting
  9. Arcade Fun
  10. Spontaneous Mini Road Trips
  11. 'Sit Down' Restaurant Dates
  12. Fresh Flowers Bouquets
  13. Tancook Island Adventure
  14. Celebrate Natal Day
  15. Sunflower Maze @ Daykene Farm
  16. Valley Drive-In Movie
  17. Cosmic Bowling
  18. That Dutchman's Cheese Farm
  19. Try New Summer Drinks From NSLC
  20. Attend East Coast Kite Festival
  21. Visit Fisherman's Cove
  22. Game Night With Friends
  23. Golf Fun - Driving Range or Mini Golf
  24. Celebrate Our 2nd Anniversary Together
  25.  
    There you have it. Our families 2019 Summer Bucket List. I'd love to hear some of the things added to your bucket list this Summer. Leave me a comment below letting me know what you're most looking forward to!
     
    As Always.
    Much Love,  

Comments

  1. This is so cool! Hope you are able to fulfill everything in your bucket list.
    I'll now probably do a bucket list.

    Thanks for sharing
    Loren | plaidandsugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've done some of the things listed thus far. I'm not going to worry myself too much if it all doesn't get completed though. Just a fun way to make sure I don't waste away all the Summer days hiding from the heat. lol I'd love to see what you put on your bucket list! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts