Birthday Freebies {2019}



Hello There, Friend.

Birthdays and Freebies... two wonderful things, am I right?!?

This past week I celebrated my birthday! I'm now another year older, another year wiser... and as ready as I'm ever going to be to take on 'Chapter 36' in my life story.

This is 36!

Like I do every year, I've kicked year 36 off with taking advantage of what I think are some pretty great birthday freebies. With that, I thought I'd share with y'all which ones I've chosen to take part in this year. Maybe there will be some that are on my list you've not yet heard of. And maybe... you can share with me some great ones I've yet to learn about.

So, without further ado...

Here we go...


(The Body Shop/Sephora/HSC Freebies)

Birthday Freebies {2019}

Penningtons
When you sign up to be part of the Penningtons Insiders Loyalty Program, they send you a $10 Birthday Coupon on the month of your birthday. Pretty sweet deal!

The Body Shop
Much like Penningtons. You sign up for The Body Shops 'Love your body' membership and it entitles you to receive a $10 birthday gift coupon on your birthday. I love it!

Sephora
If you sign up to be a 'Beauty Insider' at Sephora... you get to choose a little beauty gift on your birthday. Each year they tend to change it up, offering two new items to choose from if you're a basic 'beauty insider.' But... if you have VIB or Rouge status with them, they offer four options for you to choose from. Pretty great!

Mary Browns
If you sign up for Mary Browns Newsletter... they will send you a coupon for a free Big Mary Chicken Burger on your birthday. So delish!!

Giant Tiger
At Giant Tiger, if you sign up for their newsletter. Not only will you receive a $5 in-store welcome coupon... on your birthday you will receive a coupon to go in store and choose 1 of 3 birthday gift options. This year, for example; The options to choose from are a 12 pk Giant Value K-Cup pack, Giant Value Chocolate Almonds or Raisins, or... a Valley Baker Pie. Pretty lovely choices!

Halifax Shopping Centre
If you sign up to the newsletter from Halifax Shopping Centre (A Mall here in Nova Scotia)... they will send you an email around the time of your birthday with directions to stop by the mall's customer service desk to collect a $10 Gift Card from them. Can't beat that! 

 And last but not least.... One I've yet to use, but hoped to; 

Jungle Jims
If you join the 'Jungle Club' at Jungle Jims, not only will you receive a free Chimi-Cheesecake welcome bonus and exclusive flash deals. But you will also receive $15 Jungle Bucks to use at Jungle Jims during a dine-in experience around the time of your birthday. How awesome is that?!?


There you have it... my 7 Birthday Freebies picks for 2019. I know there are TONS of other offers available out there, these are just the ones I've taken part in this year.

I'd love to hear if you take advantage of birthday freebies offered each year. If so, which ones are your faves? Be sure to let me know in the comments below!

As Always.

Much Love,


Comments

Popular Posts