My Favorite Things {November 2018)



Hello There, Friend.

It's that time again, folks. Time to share with you a few of my favorite things from the past month. November seemed to fly by sooo quickly, didn't it?  

Are you ready? Because we're going to jump right in!


♫ These are a few of my Favorite Things... ♫


Microsoft One Note 


Seriously! Where have you been all my life? In front of my face, this whole time and I was too oblivious to pay attention? Yep. That seems about right. lol

This past month I finally gave Microsoft's One Note a try in an attempt to try to keep all my thoughts together. I'd been using a different note app on my phone prior to this, but I found myself getting annoyed with the way that it was set up. With One Note... the main feature that I absolutely love is having the ability to sync between my phone and laptop effortlessly. This means that I have my notes no matter where they're needed. I've even started a section for shopping and meal planning which has made my life much easier. Having things all in one place has been fantastic!

Poinsettia


A Poinsettia is hands down one of my favorite holiday plants. Though I don't seem to have a green thumb when it comes to these either... I still love having them in our home during the holiday season. To me, they're just a holiday classic to have around! So... I'll be over here making my best effort to keep it alive until Christmas!

Fairy Lights


I picked up a couple sets of battery operated Fairy Lights at the Dollarama one trip I was in not long ago. I was curious to see how bright they were, and how well they worked. Well... I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. These little lights are honestly so charming, and so convenient to use in places you want a little light, but don't want to run an ugly, chunky power cord. For example; the wreath (Shown in the photo above) that I added a set too. I think it adds the perfect lil' bit of light to brighten it up. It feels so cute, and cozy to me now! The fact that they were only a couple bucks... was a bonus! Everybody knows I love me a good deal, right?

Wong Wing Mini Spring Rolls 

Photo Credit: http://www.wongwing.ca

These little Wong Wing gems are a recently rediscovered old favorite. They are the most delicious little spring rolls that I just never seem to get tired of. I always grab the variety pack which includes my absolute favorite... Thai! Sooooo much deliciousness! I might be drooling a little as I type this. haha

Herbal Essence Shampoo & Conditioner


The last time I found myself in need of Shampoo & Conditioner, I picked up Herbal Essences Body Envy. Though I can't speak to whether or not it's really been increasing hair volume for me, as my hair is tied back 99% of the time... I can tell you that it smells amazing! The smell is what earned this product a place on my Favorites list this month. It's a fresh, clean, energizing citrus scent that I absolutely adore! I've been known to sniff my hair a time or ten since using it... don't judge! lol


Well, there you have it. My November favorites! I'd love to hear what's on your favorites list too! Be sure to leave a comment below letting me know. Who knows... one of your faves might just become my next favorite thing too! 


As Always.


Much Love, 








  

Disclaimer: I may have linked different websites for you to check out my favourite things. But, I am currently in no way affiliated with them and did not receive any sort of compensation for this post.

Comments

Popular Posts