That's A Wrap! Summer Bucket List 2019


Hello There, Friend.

Long-time no talk!

We are officially in my FAVOURITE season. AUTUMN! I'm SO excited! This, of course,  means a wrap up of our 2019 Summer Bucket List.

Over the Summer I've tried to make the best of the heat. We all know by now that I am not a fan of the heat & humidity that Summer brings. Mostly the humidity. But... despite my distaste for the hot sticky weather (lol) we did manage to check off some of the things I put on our Bucket List at the beginning of the Summer season (You can read more about our original Summer Bucket List here.) We also added on a few fun things that just kind of came up along our way. Yay! For spontaneous plans and adventures.

"Be spontaneous, be creative, go out and have fun! Let things happen naturally."
-Connor McGregor

When looking at our Bucket List... it looks like we've done very little from the list this year. And you know what... that's 110% OK! I do not let myself stress out over not getting to every single thing on the list anymore. As long as we did some things to enjoy what the season had to offer, and we had fun making memories while doing it - then I'm happy!

Let's take a little peek at what we did get checked off our list, shall we? ... and see what new things got added as we went.



SUMMER BUCKET LIST 2019

  1. Farmers Market Visits - #Support Local 
  2. Ice Cream Dates 
  3. Bonfire Nights - Roast S'mores
  4. BBQ's (Picnics) 
  5. Buskers Festival @ Halifax Waterfront
  6. Celebrate Canada Day @ Bedford Days - #Fireworks #MusicalEntertainment
  7. Cineplex Movie Date
  8. Beach Visits - #TreasureHunting 
  9. Arcade Fun 
  10. Spontaneous Mini Road Trips 
  11. 'Sit Down' Restaurant Dates 
  12. Fresh Flowers Bouquets
  13. Tancook Island Adventure
  14. Celebrate Natal Day 
  15. Sunflower Maze @ Daykene Farm
  16. Valley Drive-In Movie
  17. Cosmic Bowling
  18. That Dutchman's Cheese Farm
  19. Try New Summer Drinks From NSLC 
  20. Attend East Coast Kite Festival
  21. Visit Fisherman's Cove
  22. Game Night With Friends
  23. Golf Fun - Driving Range or Mini Golf
  24. Celebrate Our 2nd Anniversary Together 
Additional Add-ons:
  1. Spry Days W/Fireworks
  2. Supper W/Friends
  3. At home Movie Night W/Family
  4. PEI Mini Getaway
All in all... I'd say we've had a pretty successful Summer. We had lots of fun and made many wonderful memories together. I'll call that a win!

To check out our 'many' images from this past Summer, and others from our day-to-day life... be sure to pop by my Instagram account. It's where you'll find me most here on the web... I'd love to connect with you all there. 

I'd also love... to hear what you've been up to this Summer. Did you create a Summer Bucket List? What is one of your Favourite Summer memories? Let me know in the comments below.

As Always.
Much Love,





Comments

Popular Posts