Oh, Summer!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



Summer. Oh, how I have a such a strong love/hate relationship with Thee.

There are honestly so many great things about the Summer months. But the heat.... is NOT one of them. I'm dying over here. I was clearly not built for this weather. Come on, please tell me I'm not alone. 😫

I find myself sitting and scrolling through my social media feeds, seeing everyone's fun Summer photos of activities they've been up too... and I can't even bring myself to move my rear end away from my best friend, Mr. Fan. lol What the heck?!?

Every Summer I swear I start out with the absolute BEST intentions. I make my Summer bucket list (More on those later). I get myself excited about things I want to do. Then the heat waves hit and I'm all like "Nope!" "I'm not moving... and you can't make me!" haha

Is Summer hibernation a thing? Because I'm pretty sure I would be all over that! Seriously. Wake me up when Autumn is back. It's by far my favorite season.

Ugh!

OK. That's enough whining. Let's turn this around. Here's to focusing on the Summer positives... and not the atrocious heat waves!

Summer Sunsets


5 Things I love about Summer
  1. Summer Sunrises & Sunsets. They are honestly some of the most beautiful ones that you will see all year.
  2. Seasonal Foods; Corn on the cob, Strawberries, Blueberries, Cherries, etc. Bonus points if you score these at one of your local Farmer's Markets'.
  3. BBQ's. Food tastes absolutely delicious when cooked on the BBQ. Yum!
  4. Fireworks! Many public events have Fireworks in the Summer. We try to attend at least one event each Summer to see them. I love fireworks!
What are some of your favorite things about Summer? I'd love to hear in the comments below. 😊

Much Love,




Comments

Popular Posts