Hello there, friend.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hello there, friend.

Welcome to my little piece of the internet. I’m so glad you stopped by!

My name is Katherine, but people call me Kat. I’m currently a 30-something-year-old living on the East Coast of Canada. I am a proud mother to one, teen son. I’m Fur Momma to two beautiful cats. And girlfriend to an amazing man.

I try to live a quiet, simple, cozy, country-ish lifestyle day to day. Though I currently live in an apartment in the city, I grew up living in a small Oceanside community. Small town life is where my heart is and always will be. One day I'm confident life will lead me back to living in a small, quiet community.

Everyone close to me knows I am a lover of all holidays, especially Christmas! I love to write, snap photos and be creative in various forms. I adore taking time to sit Oceanside listening to the waves crash along the shore. And I'm...
a huge supporter of sweatpants (Cozy) & coffee (Caffeinated)! lol 


For many years I had contemplated starting a blog. A friend and I frequently found ourselves writing 'books' back and forth to one another and had joked often about writing a real book with the Ramblings of Us. It'd be a hilarious best seller we joked. lol But... since that idea was a little far-fetched, starting a blog seemed to be a little more realistic of a goal for me.

Being a pretty private person, I did hesitate with opening parts of my life up to the public in any form. But... blogging was still calling to me. It felt like something I just needed to do. So... I started with finding the courage to open up a public Instagram account. I thought this would be a good way to start sharing snippets of life from my little corner of the world. Though still nervous about putting parts of my life out there for all to see, I did find it enjoyable overall (I love Instagram). So... one day I decided to fully jump on the blogging train and Cozy and Caffeinated was born. I did, at first, struggle with coming up with a name for this blog I was creating. But... seeing as how I'm a huge supporter of Sweatpants (Cozy) & Coffee (Caffeinated)... the name I ended up choosing seemed perfect for me!

My hope is that as this blog grows you will find this a comfortable place to be. A place that will bring you much joy, contentment, and maybe even a chuckle or two as you read through my posts. I hope you find this a place you will look forward to visiting often to see what’s new. Hopefully, you will find yourself wanting to curl up with a cozy blanket, a cup of coffee, tea, hot chocolate... or other beverage that brings you happiness as Cozy and Caffeinated becomes one of your new regular online reads.

Your support on my blogging journey truly means the world to me! Be sure to subscribe to my email list, as well as connect with me on other media platforms once they are up and running to stay up to date on new content.
I very much look forward to writing, creating and interacting with you all on this blogging journey. Thanks for coming along for the ride!

Much love,

Comments

Popular Posts